Six Sigma On-Demand Green Belt is self-paced eLearning available 24/7. The
program delivers an in-depth understanding of Six Sigma tools and methods. The
courses are designed to give students the requisite knowledge and skills to
participate in Six Sigma projects, define and implement projects in their
functional areas and help to promote the methodology throughout their organizations.
SSEL’s Green Belt students are trained to effectively use the same tools that
are taught in the classroom, yet have the flexibility of doing it at their own
pace. In addition to online lectures, students complete homework and project
assignments, all of which are reviewed by their dedicated eInstructor. To
receive certification students must pass a series of comprehensive exams and
submit a Six Sigma Green Belt project.
This online certification program involves approximately 100 hours of study consisting
of Macromedia Flash™-based lectures, homework, quizzes, threaded discussions,
project work and exams. The average time to complete Green Belt training is 12
weeks, although each student has access to the web-based system for a full year
from the start of training.
Six Sigma Green Belt On-Demand eCourse Covers the Following:
- Six Sigma from 50,000 Feet
- Six Sigma Literally Speaking
- Six Sigma Roles and Phases
- DMAIC for Teams
- Project Scoping
- Project Definition
- Introduction to Minitab
- Introduction to Statistics
- Data Collection
- Process Mapping and C&E Tools
- Attribute Measurement Systems Analysis
- Variable Measurement Systems Analysis
- Capability Analysis
- Understanding Graphs
- Confidence Intervals
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Basic Tests of Hypotheses
- One-Way ANOVA
- Introduction to DOE
- Basic Factorial Experiments
- Control Phase Tools and Methods
- Introduction to SPC
- Constructing Control Charts
- Project Closure
Included In Your Purchase:
- Access for 1-year Online to view interactive lectures,
complete homework, take quizzes and access data files.
- A dedicated Six Sigma Master Black Belt eInstructor for
training and project support.
- Certification exam.
- SSEL’s Green Belt is IACET accredited for 9 CEUs.
Additional Course Requirements:
A computer running Microsoft Office is required.
MINITAB software is required (version 14 or above).
Minimum System Requirements
333MHz CPU or faster
128MB of RAM
- 56K, DSL or Broadband Internet Connection
Soundcard, speakers or headphones
- 800x600, 16-bit color monitor
Windows 98se, NT, 2000 or XP
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
Flash Player 6.0.40 or later
- Additional configuration settings may be needed
Six Sigma Green Belt eCourse Access Time: 1 Year